Building habits can be hard.
Tracking them shouldn't be.
Auto Habits is a free, single-page template system that enables you to track up to 7 habits in Notion. You can even incorporate Auto Habits into your current dashboard/operating system (the walkthrough inside the template will show you how to do this yourself).
This template requires the most minimal setup possible to start using (explained in the walkthrough inside). Once you follow the two steps to set up, all you have to do is ✓ your habits each day.
No creating entries in databases.
No creating new checklists.
Just mark your habits complete each day—just the way habit tracking should be.
✓ 1 Free, easy-to-use Notion Page
✓ Template Walkthrough & Explanation
✓ Today's Habits
✓ Monthly Habit Calendar
✓ Effective Habit-Building Tips
✓ Habit Tracking System
How do I duplicate this template?
- After your download is complete, open the PDF for the link to open the template. With the template open, press the "Duplicate" button in the top right corner of the Notion page. The template will appear in your "Private" pages in your Notion sidebar. You can leave the template there or move it into another page or workspace like any other Notion page.
Can I share this template?
- Even though this template is free, I would appreciate it if you would send the Gumroad link to anyone you would like to share this template with.
If you like this template, I would love it if you could:
- Rate the product on Gumroad (be honest—your feedback helps me improve!)
- Check out my free Smart Planner template: https://gumroad.com/l/jh-smart-planner
A single-page template system that enables you to track up to 7 habits in Notion.
- A single-page template system that enables you to track up to 7 habits in Notion.
- Size1.47 MB
- Length1 page